Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Up To $4,000 Monthly
- Manage software development project including but not limited to project planning, project budgeting, resource management, risk management, quality management
- Manage project budget via quotation and weekly timesheet
- Be accountable as the main contact with clients, consultant team to make sure that the projects meet clients’ requirements & satisfaction
- Coordinate with Technical Architect/ Technical Lead in project technical matter
- Coordinate with QC group to define/ tailor software development process
- Coordinate with IT system admin team to ensure smooth operation of projects
- Organize a united team where all team members can communicate & contribute on assigned activities
- Set up objectives and manage the project team to achieve the goal.
- Mentor and provide guidance, coaching, performance evaluation to project members
- Produce project reports to clients and relevant managers, ensure good visibility on projects progression.
- Bid support including but not limited to gathering requirements, providing estimation and planning.
- At least 5 years of experiences in software development & 2 years of experience in manager position, having full application development to deployment experience.
- Proven success in strategic management, leadership, planning, and organizational skills required.
- Strong skills in negotiating services and software agreements with software and service vendors.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, presentation or forum.
- Develop talent such that the team achieves their full potential.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management
- Good communication in English
As a plus
- Background in Enterprise Design Patterns and Distributed Systems.
- Experience in infrastructure backgrounds (OpenStack, Docker or Vagrant).
About Ximna Inc.
At Ximna, business is about people. We started with small bunch of people, with big dreams and big visions, people with a passion to make their dreams come real and we’ve grown spectacularly because of the zest and passion of those handpicked few. We know they’re few and far between and not easy to find. But we’re ready to go that extra mile to find people like these. We’re looking for that extra something that fires people from deep down within, to be all that they can be. Our work culture encourages creativity and openness. You’ll find our people comfortable to be with – not the kind who need to ‘look good’ just to prove something or satisfy their egos. People who are comfortable in their own skins. So you know you can be yourself around here.
What we can offer:
- Additional healthcare plan
- 13th month salary and performance review annually
- Training: English, soft skill, and technical training
- Company trip, happy hour, team building activities
- Cafeteria and relaxing space in the office